The overall acquisition criteria of Plastics Capital are as follows:
“bolt-on” acquisition targets that fit existing operations and can be integrated with relative ease and minimum disruption.
“stand-alone” acquisition targets that will become self standing subsidiaries of the Company. We apply the following specific criteria when assessing stand-alone acquisitions:
- established plastics products businesses
- good margins
- little / no direct competitive pressure
- a stable pricing environment
- high actual or achievable market share
- a focus on niche segments
- organic growth potential
- the capability to achieve £2m EBITDA per annum.